The Three Ages of Galaxies
The life cycle of a galaxy goes through 3 ages, evolving from a young, extended nebula into an old small wormhole of informative mass that dies in a quasar Little bang of dark Entropy and quark matter. In between, galaxies live a longer, mature toroid, cyclical steady state, fluctuating every 14 billion years between its spiral and elliptic form, while absorbing interstellar dust, which creates new stars and feeds the central Worm Hole.
In the graph, the structure of a galaxy can be compared according to the homologic method of self-similarities between the ‘elemental’ units of each scale of reality with an atom vortex or with a cell, with a central DNA of social worm holes and a protein membrane or halo of quark, dark matter, made of energetic strangelets and microholes.
The ages of a galaxy in time are the same of in any other space-time field. Each of those ages or time events can be divided according to the law of ‘ternary diversification’ of time events into spatial processes into three spatial forms of reproduction. Thus, a galaxy can be created by three processes:
– Seminal conception and Youth: Galaxies are created with three types of reproduction:
-Max. Es: A galactic Little-bang quasar catalyzes the evolution of gas into stars. This birth is similar to a star Little-bang (nova) that catalyzes also the creation of stars or a Hypothetical Universal Little-bang that catalyzes the creation of galaxies.
– Es=Tƒ: Palingenetic conception, when the informative nucleus of Worm holes of a giant mother-galaxy emits a huge jet of dark, quark matter that ends into a baby galaxy.
– Max.It: Social evolution of energetic gas that creates complex star structures.
-Es=Tƒ. Maturity/reproductive age. Galaxies enter their steady state of reproduction, in which its spiral structure matures: stars gather in social groups and at its center a Worm hole, the informative nucleus, structuring its body of toroid, cyclical paths of stars.
Galaxies then mutate back and forth, from spiral into elliptical vortices of mass, feeding on interstellar gas, in a cycle that creates and destroys its spiral bar every 13 billion years in a quasar Little-bang that renews the Galaxy and coincides with the parameters of the cosmic Little-bang of continuous models of space-time.
– Max.It; information age: In their 3rd age, once galaxies exhaust their interstellar gas, their central Worm holes digest their star bodies, becoming globular, spherical forms with a hyper dimension of informative height, till they exhaust all their star Entropy. As dark galaxies, without the drag limit of c-speed caused by their electronic and radiant matter they now accelerate as pure worm holes up to z=10c; forming invisible, complex networks of dark matter.
It must be noticed that as all systems that go through 3±i ages of evolution, the final stage after its 3rd informative age has ‘2 solutions’, death and reversal of form into Entropy or ‘transcendence’ into a higher super-organism, communicated by the language of information of the system (so insects evolved into successful anthills while others become extinct and humans evolved into societies while most other mammals became extinct). Thus:
– (∆-1): Some galaxies die as quasars, becoming again according to the inverse symmetry between the 1st and 3rd youth and old age of all systems, irregular galaxies that will feed a new cycle of galactic creation. So irregular galaxies are both the youngest and oldest forms of the Galaxy, a fact that still confuses cosmologists.
– (∆+1): And those with a higher quantity of informative black holes in their nuclei evolve socially as cannibal galaxies, forming galactic networks in cellular groups that evolve socially into the large scale structures of the Galaxy. Their central Worm Holes grow, swallowing radiant matter at growing speed, and perhaps evolving with many other galaxies into a cluster Galaxy, of which there is no enough experimental evidence.
Thus, we differentiate the Little-bang or death of any scale of the Galaxy from a Little-banging or reproduction and self-organization of the present Galaxy and a 3rd age or Little-crunch, followed by a Little-bang or a process of emergence into a superorganism, which creates a generational cycle for any fractal space-time in 3±i ages.
The Huge Galaxy and its galactic, fractal Little bangs.
Since the age of a galactic cycle, 13 billion years, is the same that the age of the cosmological Little-bang, as Fred Hoyle affirmed, the cosmological, continuous Little-bang might be the sum of all galactic, fractal Little-bangs and the Huge Galaxy is not expanding as a whole. It will exist in a steady state, in which the knotting of space into mass by galaxies would compensate the expansion of mass into dark Entropy in the interstellar vacuum, which causes its expansion. Further on Little-bangs at the lower galactic scale, caused by the quasar explosions of its central Worm holes when they break their bars every ±14 billion years should be the origin of the second proof of a cosmic, continuous Little-bang – the excessive quantity of helium in the galaxy – found precisely in bigger quantities on top of the central Worm hole. Finally, background holes born of planetoids would redshift radiation at 2.7 K. Thus a fractal quasar Little-bang provides the same experimental proofs and better theoretical explanations, eliminating the multiple contradictions of the cosmological Little-bang.
Thus, a steady state theory of the Galaxy combined with a fractal theory of multiple Little-bangs/quasars, as it was reformulated mathematically by Fred Hoyle, in which the multiple, constant Little-bangs of galaxies into quasars are responsible for helium formation, redefines the Galaxy as a huge fractal scale of cellular galaxies in eternal balance with the expanding space, where light devolves back into 10 c dark, gravitational Entropy and dark Entropy warps into light by redshift and dark matter into galactic matter, imploding space:
Sp (dark Entropy expansion) = Tƒ (dark, quark matter implosion)
Such balance, coupled to the constants of proportion between the energetic and informative elements of a complementary system,. explains also, without appealing to the magic anthropic principle, the universal balance between matter and radiation, whose probabilities otherwise are null. Indeed, why matter and Entropy are in balance in the Galaxy at this exact moment in time, in a proportion of 1 to 3 (as mass is bidimensional and radiation 3-dimensional) if their relationship is dynamic, changing all the times, with Entropy winning the battle and expanding faster?
The answer is: because the Galaxy and any partial system within it exist in 3 to 1 balances between their Entropy and information/mass and when those vital constants of balance break the system ceases to exist.
Recap. Galaxies live through the 3 same ages of any space-time, born as seminal flows of dark Entropy and electromagnetic radiation, ejected by giant galaxies that condensate into quarks dark matter and an explosion of electronic forms and the creation of atoms and stars, start the reproductive age that will collapse into a central Worm Hole, back to the original quark-gluon soup that gave it birth.
While the study of the different isomorphism should go on line 3, as I was looking to old 2 decade files of the first self-published book with 5D physics (physics of time, now ‘extinct’ unless some ‘Nobel prize’ or university kept it), I found this funny graphs, on the duality and ternary symmetries that give birth as usual in all systems to the 6 main species of ‘female ternary space-time species’ and ‘male ternary space-time species’, to use the organic jargon I have always preferred and of course made T.Œ unpalatable to any reader in the past (-:
5D scales of the galaxy: ∆-1: quark families, ∆-cosmic bodies, ∆+1: parts of the galaxy.
The meaning of time in classic physics.
Now, absolute relativity, the philosophy of science behind this T.Œ is even more radical in the separation of man from the Universe.
Every fractal part of the Universe is a super-organism that has obeys 10 sets of isomorphic laws, as parts of the same fractal space-time reality. We are all made of time motions, seen sometimes as space dimensions, hence equal in substance though not in quantity (spatial size) and quality (speed of information) and complexity (number of co-existing scales of the 5th dimension, bits of information and bites of energy a given Œ-knot commands)
However, all these points are subject to the ego paradox: as every point of view perceives a limited part of reality to ‘fit’ it into its relative infinitesimal point of view or ‘mind, the ‘whole’ of each species understand only reality from its limited ‘one-dimensional point of view’, and considers himself from his ’10th Dimension’ as a whole, the only intelligent being of reality. Subjectivity is thus essential to the being.
And so it has been to humans, who always considered themselves the center of the Universe.
So alas, we shall latter expand those proofs of the falsity of the big-bang, which however can be perfectly explained as the big-bang of the lower scale of the 5th dimension below the cosmos, that is a quasar big-bang of a galaxy, either the previous cycle of the milky way galaxy, or the explosion of a giant galaxy in the local cluster, from where the local group fed on to reproduce the Andromeda and Milky way and dwarf galaxies around it.
A quasar big-bang we shall prove eliminates all those errors, the background becomes local and hence does not break Lorentz invariance (relativity), the galaxy has the same density of matter needed for the big-bang, a quasar is a reversal black hole explosion which happens to be the exact equation of the big bang (also a reversal black hole metric equation) the age of the quasar cycle tabulated between 10 and 20 billion years is exactly the same than the big-bang, it is NOT an illogic theory, as there are infinite galaxies in an infinite Universe the abundance of helium in galaxies does happen more in the center around the black hole where the hadron epoch formed them, and the ages of the big-bang do apply all to a quasar big-bang, and the local measure of the background radiation which FIRST and for very long was considered the background radiation of only the galaxy, fits, and as we shall see in the next picture, in fact the map of the galaxy is exactly the same of the background radiation:
A galaxy (ours) and the supposed big-bang of the universe, which shows the same form and raises doubts about the local measure of that radiation (the reader can observe the central lobes of ¥-radiation similar to those of the electron, which the prestigious astrophysicists Smolin and others were analyzing very carefully, since they thought they could see a different light speed in the upper and lower lobe after 13 billion years of time travel 🙂
All systems are a sum of quantic cycles that absorb, emit and transform spatial energy into temporal information: SP ≈Tƒ
That equation, decomposed sequentially in 3 phases, a first age of max. energy, a second age of balance and a third age of max. information, explains the existential cycle of any space-time field.
In a graph with energy and information coordinates those 3 ages resemble the geometrical form of a cycle that moves upwards, absorbing energy and information till in its 3rd age looses its temporal energy, collapsing back to its origin. On the right side, the same 3 ages show in the Taoist, Korean flag, where a line is the symbol of continuous yang-energy, which yin-time quantizes into ‘in-form-ation’, from youth to death.
GALAXY IN TIME: LITTLE-BANGING HORIZONS; MATTER EVOLUTION.
After the Little-bang, the Little-banging reproduced and evolved the huge Galaxy in 3 Horizons of growing complexity: the age of atoms, celestial bodies and galaxies.
If we study the huge or cellular Galaxy in time, we differentiate in its evolution the 3±i ages of any space-time:
∆-1 (Past): The Little-bang conception of the Galaxy, starting from a first informative cell of Planck density was also the death and gravitational Little-bang of a previous Universal singularity, a seed of ultra-dense quarks that transformed its inner, informative cyclic dimensions into an external, bidimensional sheet of dark Entropy: M(i)=e/c2. It was the age of the simplex time arrows.
–Life arrow, steady state: Then the Galaxy suffered an informative process of reproduction, self-organization and social evolution, the Little-banging, or age of the Complex Arrows divided in 3 ages – the atomic, stellar and galactic age, which should end in:
– Informative, 3rd age: A Little-crunch back into a new hyper-dense singularity that would restart the cycle in a new Little-bang.
– ∆-1 (Future): New Little-bang and Conception. The future explosion of the hype worm Hole will again create a bi-dimensional sheet of gravitational space-time where matter will again evolve, as quarks form nucleons that decay into atoms and dark Entropy warps into light, the new components of the future baby Galaxy…
Let us consider those ages and its ternary sub-ages, according to a law of the fractal paradigm, known as fractal differentiation:
‘Any event or form of reality can be divided into ternary or dual events and spatial forms of a lower spatial scale or shorter time duration’
This law structures fractal self-repetitions according to 3 ages and 3 Non-Euclidean structures in any scale. Thus it can be applied to study the 3 ages of the Galaxy and for each age, its 3 sub-ages. Since we have already study the fractal Little-bangs (birth) we shall start with the 3 ages of the Little-banging:
I Universal Age: Particles, Atoms and Molecules.
– Birth: Max. Es: Fractal Little-bang of Beta decays.
The Little bangings of primordial particles: After being scattered by a gravitational wave of dark Entropy at 10c<100c speeds, quarks evolved into nucleons and suffered fractal, expansive quantum Little bangings – beta decays – creating protons and electrons, later self-organized into atoms, molecules and more complex social structures, till giving birth to galaxies.
3 Atomic Ages of matter states:
Those molecular structures can also be studied with the law of 3 ages, according to which the 3±i states of matter respond to the dominant arrow of future information:
– (∆-1): Plasma or conception state of matter. The plasmatic state occurs at speeds closer to light, in a state in which atoms are split in primordial particles, free protons and electrons, which emit enormous quantities of radiation and sub-particles. Thus plasma is matter in its seminal state, (∆-1).
– Max. Es: The gaseous state is the classic energetic state of atoms or diatomic molecules with max. movement, spatial volume and min. formal density.
– <=>: The molecular state of balance between Entropy and information is the liquid state, which according to the law of harmony and maximal existential force (Es=It max exi), is the reproductive state of matter. For example, liquid water and mercury dilute all other atoms of similar weight that merge and evolve into more complex carbohydrates & metal forms: carbon-life or metal alloys. 90% of a human body is liquid water, with diluted, energetic gas (oxygen), and solid particles (proteins, DNAs, RNAs) to store and trans-form information. Since solid is:
– Max.It: Solid, informative state of min. movement and max. form & mass density that creates the most perceptive=informative, inorganic structures: crystals.
– (∆+1): Finally, the super fluid (helium) and boson states (heavier atoms) are the highest form of molecular evolution, because it combines the properties of solids with maximal order, liquids with max. reproductive, combinatory capacity and gases with max. Entropy. Thus, it gives birth, according to the organic, social arrow of Evolution of all systems to a new type of macro-organisms, with a central, hyperbolic nucleus of super fluids and bosons… the:
II Age: ES=TƑ: Nebulae, stars and planets.
In the next stage, those states of matter evolved socially aggregating into macromolecular systems that combine 2 states of matter, which act as the dual energetic/ informative elements of the complementary system. Those cosmological, macro-molecular systems seem to us static, because their existential cycles are slow (Max.Es=Min It). But they are also evolving in 3 ages:
-Max Es=Min It:Youth. Nebulae are the youngest, commonest, biggest (max.Sp), less dense, simpler (Min.It) physical systems, extended around and between galaxies. Their atoms exist in the energetic plasma and gas states.
– ES=TƑ: Stars are molecular macro systems, existing in the plasma and liquid states. Complex cosmology considers informative, cold, liquid and super fluid states dominant over energetic states, which Simplex Physics, based in a single Entropy arrow prefers, as Entropy is also easier to detect. Yet if we could reach the center of a star, we will find lower temperatures and super fluid systems. Since it is a basic tenant of Complex physics that informative, hyperbolic systems are more static and cold, able to create order and focusing formal mappings that gauge the external Galaxy.
– Max Es=Min It: Planets are systems that exist in liquid and solid states. They follow the Inversion Law, Max. Es->∞=Min.It->0. So giant planets exist in liquid states and smaller planets exist as solids. They are ferromagnetic planets; and we live in one of them. Again, fractal space-time theory favors cold, solid, informative states for those centers. So we affirmed that the planetary core should be a crystal; and their youth should be colder than scientists predicted. Indeed, recently we found that Neptune might have a solid diamond crystal in its center and the Earth probably has an iron crystal with a final Uranium core. And we have also found, studying zircons that planets cooled off much earlier than expected. Hence informative life also started earlier.
– ∆+1: Pulsars and Holes are systems with a solid iron crust and a super fluid core of strange quarks.
Pulsars represent the final, informative age of celestial bodies, which might evolve further into Worm Holes, species belonging to the gravitational Galaxy beyond our light world, with higher form. Those holes become through social evolution the informative, hyperbolic centers of galaxies, triggering the next stage of evolution of the Galaxy:
III Informative, Age and death: Max.It: The age of Galaxies.
-From left to right: A galaxy with a flat star body and a central brain, occupied by Worm Holes with a hyper-developed dimension of informative height, perpendicular to the galactic body.
-Different biological curves of stars reproduction.
– A region rich in atomic Entropy where those stars are born.
-A galaxy with an organic form that remembers a ray fish
– A giant galaxy, which re=produces a seminal jet of matter, giving birth to a younger galaxy.
The 3rd age of the Galaxy started once galaxies, with central, informative worm holes and star bodies that feed on interstellar gas socialized in galactic networks with the 3 canonical topologies: Lineal walls, spiraled systems and cyclical, globular forms and disks.
Those 3 galactic networks structure a mature Galaxy that shows in computerized models a surprising similarity with the discreet networks of a living tissue.
As the Galaxy gets older, if it is a cellular structure it will warp further, creating a hyper worm hole of Max.Informative, Planck’s density in its hypothetical center that should become its DNA-like center controlling and feeding in a hyper-vortex of galaxies.
We could consider 2 cellular hypotheses:
∆+1: The Galaxy evolves socially as it becomes a cell of a hyper-Galaxy from a bigger ∆-scale…
∆-1: Each cell is an island Galaxy in itself that will finally collapse around its informative center, as stars do in elliptical galaxies, feeding its Hyper-Worm Hole in the Little-crunch. Then the Galaxy will die in a new Little-bang will initiate a new cycle. In this case the cell-Galaxy is self-similar to a bacteria, in as much as it is a single cell organism.
We seem to be moving towards the steady state, longer period of existence either because we are atoms-like of a huge Galaxy or because we are in a 2nd age that will latter implode back. Because the degree of curvature of the Galaxy is given by lambda which is near equilibrium, counting the implosive action of galaxies, and the expanding intergalactic space, both hypothesis (a gas-like huge Galaxy or a cell-like system are possible.
The Huge Galaxy will reduce those ages to galactic phases.
Yet if cells are atoms of a huge Galaxy none of those ages will happen, as galaxies would be the last ‘cosmic structure’, which we can perceive with certain precision.
In Einstein’s general equations of space-time, the cosmological constant that measures the Entropy of vacuum: l defines also the warping of the Galaxy, which can acquire our familiar 3 topological forms: a simple plane,-sphere proper of a young age; a cyclical, steady state toroid or a convex, informative form (its Little crunch, final state). Now l is positive, and the Galaxy seems to be plane but so close to zero that the hypothesis of a stationary Galaxy takes force. Yet again we cannot measure with enough time latitude to know if it changes and it will diminish in the future it will become negative, inverting the geometry of the Galaxy and warping it, into a final Little crunch.
Since ‘l’ can be considered the length of the tachyon string or minimal action of the gravitational Galaxy in terms of those minimal fractal parts, the thesis of a constant lambda and steady state huge Galaxy is reinforced by self-similarity with the constancy of ‘h’ in the quantum world.
In such case, there should be only quasar-like Little bang of galaxies, short of cosmic beta decays and the 3 ages or solutions of Einstein’s equation should be applied only to galactic space and the quasar cycle, initiated by a gravitational, inflationary Little-bang of dark Entropy, followed by a Little-bang of electromagnetic radiation, which quiets down, and finally implodes into gluon creation of quark matter.
Such humbler, more realistic analysis of the origin of the observables of astrophysics will reduce all relativistic analysis of the 3 ages of space-time to processes within the galaxy, born as the explosion of a hyper-black hole of top quarks, latter exploded into a fractal Little-bang of beta decays. We would then be in the 3rd age of such galaxy, organized already by a central black holes. Since the space-time of our galaxy is an implosive vortex of information.
Indeed, we are in a Gödel Island-Galaxy, in a vortex of information called the Milky Away. Then the Energetic Galaxy should be considered irrelevant to us, only applicable to intergalactic, expanding space, because we would exist in the 3rd informative solution, the vortex of the galaxy and that is why the arrow of time in humanity is an informative arrow, not an energetic one. And that is why the sciences of information, of biology not those of Entropy should dominate our analysis of scientific phenomena – even if the awesome Entropy of physical beings might impress the simplex mind.
Recap. We can order the evolution of the whole Galaxy as any other organism in time through 3 ages each one divided in sub-ages: the young, energetic Little-bang, probable death of other Galaxy, the steady, reproductive state in which it seems to be now and the Little-crunch that will happen as the initial momentum of the gravitational strings slow down to under c-speed. Then we shall enter into the Gödel’s Galaxy in which some regions call galaxies in which we inhabit exist. In those regions information dominates Entropy.