10th Isomorphism: Its planes of Existence: ∆±4 Fractals
The 10th isomorphism deals with the metric of the 5th dimension.
It allows to study both the scales of life beings and the way different speed establishes the genetics of life and information, which applies to studies of activity and metabolism, from big slow chemical algae vs. faster mobile animal-like paramecium.
In this post we study the 3 Planes of Life beings, shown in the graph and the metric of 5D applied to life beings:
∆-1(cellular scale)> ∆:Organic scale> ∆+1: Ecosystemic scale.
Which will in each of its parts follow the space and time symmetries of any system of Nature:
|-Spe(Spatial toroid limbs)≤ ST (Hyperbolic bodies)≤ Tiƒo (heads of information)≈
Es (young, past entropic age>ST: adult, present, reproductive age > To: old informative, future age.
In the description of Œn-3 , life, those symmetries are:
∆-1: cell<∆: Multicellular organism <∆+1: Ecosystem
U-1: Cell: Se: Protein Membrane <: St: Cytoplasm ≤ Ot: DNA nuclei
Uo: Organism: Se: Skin, limbs ≤ ST: Body organs ≤ Ot: Head
U+1: Ecosystem: Se: Gaia < ST: Plants and Territories ≤ Ot: Animal Life
U-1: Es: Carbohydrate soup ≥ TS: RNA, Protista age ≥ To: Eukaryote, DNA Age
Uo: Es: Plants ≥ TS: Cambric explosion>Sea-life ≥To: Reptiles>Mammals
U+1: Es: Sea Age ≥ TS: Transitional Age (animal sealife, Earth’s plants) ≥To: Animal Land Ecosystems
The 3 scales of life existence.
In Multiple space-times Theory there is not only individual evolution but also hierarchical, social, scalar evolution, through the ±i 3-scalar structures of all spacetime systems. Such triad of ‘organic scales’ illustrated in the graph defines the existence of an organism, at the st-1 cellular, genetic scale, at the st-scale of physiological networks and individual organisms, and at the st+1 scale of species and ecosystems in which they exist, exchanging Entropy and information.
Since we already studied the trip of life between those 3 planes in our lectures on i-logic geometry, we shall now consider another key element of all systems of multiple spaces-times, the synchronicity between the microcosmic and macrocosmic planes that determine with its massive changes in Entropy and information parameters the destiny and evolution of the smaller parts.
In that regard, the evolutionary changes of animal phyla that brought man from the initial cell have to be considered from the perspectives of those synchronicities between the 3 scales.
Take the most famous event on life history; the creation of multi-cellular organisms that happened in the Pre-Cambrian age when the survival game of existence made it ‘necessary’ due to the simultaneous interaction of those 3 st-levels:
– st+1: The Earth passed by an icy period in which cells overpopulated the remaining hot spots. And so as the informative density of cells and its evolutionary speed increased in those tiny spots, it provoked the merging, cannibalism and social evolution of prokaryotic cells into eukaryotes. Thus the creation of new life species was accompanied by a raise in its survival stakes, caused by the activities of the global ecosystem that accelerated the process. Since once and again the Earth’s glaciations will cross those new accelerated, evolutionary discontinuums.
– st: Yet those Earth’s changes don’t evolve organisms ‘per se’, but trigger their competence, which causes their evolution. So the will to evolve socially exists in the organism not in the ecosystem that merely sparks off the process. For example, multicellular organisms were born in a similar fashion to eukaryotic cells, when an ice-ball age packed cells into underwater volcanoes, which developed social strategies to hunt together individual cells.
– st-1: However, unicellular cells existed also in earlier glaciations and yet they did not evolve then. Their evolution only happened in the Pre-Cambrian age in the precise moment in which also at genetic level the so-called intronic DNA4 multiplied the capacity to codify genetically complex multicellular tissues – since redundant, intronic DNA, in charge of the regulation of complex organisms, appeared in the Pre-Cambrian age. Thus only when the 3 ‘hierarchical levels’, the genetic, organic and environmental acted simultaneously that explosion of life was possible.
Thus again we find a case of ternary causality is needed to fully account as in most process for an event which Aristotelian unicausality cannot explain alone, but merely divide scholars in opposite positions, making truth Leonardo’s ex-abrupt: ‘the only harmonious sound found in a meeting of scholars are the winds of their asses.’ Hopefully the 4th paradigm will resolve that (-;
Again in the next evolutionary explosion at the end of the Cambrian age, the 3 levels acted simultaneously:
At organic level, the chemical systems that dominated life on that age gave birth to the first visual systems, which in the late Cambrian triggered a new massive evolutionary age with the arrival of squids with eyes. Those squids evolved in the still, lower, bio-luminescent zones of oceans, during the parallel massive changes in the forms of continents that sank the border zones of shallow waters, accelerating extinction of ‘obsolete’ smelling animals without eyes. Finally, the 3rd cause made it all possible: certain eye genes appeared and made possible the creation of the most complex sensorial organ of life.
What is the order of control between those 3 levels? They are apparently simultaneous but a detailed analysis of the pre-Cambrian episode shows that the Earth changed first, and its changes in Entropy and form implied higher survival stakes among individual cells that caused their evolution, as they came together and started to exchange genetic material, provoking ‘accidental’ mixes with redundant intronic genes that were finally used to control the multi-cellular organism.
Thus, again we find that unicausality, which considers only the lineal arrow that goes from genes to organisms, misses the second dual arrow that causes evolution from the higher organic st-system down to the genetic scale; as it happens once and again in all types of Space-Time systems. Indeed, we have to put together the pieces of a car to create the car; but the human designer exists and ultimately in the Universe at large the i-logic isomorphisms of multiple spaces-times are the designer that chains the different ±i-levels of an organism; controlling it also from top to bottom in the same degree that st-1 levels control it from the bottom to the top. In that regard genetics, has to accept some fundamental principles of multiple space scales and multiple causal systems:
Past (Entropy, microcosms) x Future (information, macrocosms) = Present st-scale of the organism.
‘The plane of existence with higher exo force determines the direction of future’
Or in other words the small and visible quanta of Entropy do not determine all the events of biological reality even if we perceive them easily; since it is the whole and its networks of information, which curve and form ‘spatial Entropy’. Yet since the more complex systems are more difficult to decipher and information/future systems are smaller, faster and often invisible, it is a rule of scientific inquire during the metric paradigm to work only with an entropic, spatial, explosive, hot, microcosmic first cause. And then as science evolves contradictions impose revisions that prime a second informative, temporal, implosive, cyclical, cold cause.
So genetic quanta determine an organism in the same or lesser degree than its ecosystem – a fact, which of course, has certain metaphysical implications, when applied to the biggest organism of it all – the Universe: the ultimate cause of it all might be the big-bang singularity – the genetic memory of a previous Universe that will develop according to the isomorphisms of i-logic geometry, the mind of the Universe, its ultimate cause.
That mind-singularity came before its Universal body – it was the eternal informative code of reality.
Let us now consider how the main isomorphisms and creative differentiation of such Universal ‘plan of evolution’ affects those 3 hierarchical levels of living organisms in more detail.
st-1. Ternary differentiations on the genetic and cellular level.
The cellular level was fundamental to the process of evolution in its first stages in which cells differentiated and multiplied its e-exo-o varieties, creating a decametric scale, origin of the subsequent differentiation of organic networks and tissues into 3X3+(st+1)=10 fundamental types whose forms and function can be explained as ternary differentiations of the 3 topological species and its 9 dimensional functions.
Yet cells also act through the genetic level, codifying not only the creation of life molecules but also the higher organic scale through epigenetic, intron and redundant RNA and DNA material, which started the massive differentiation of species in the pre-Cambrian age. Epigenetics should work following the hierarchical and multifunctional principles of multiple spaces & times, coding sub-structures of higher complexity that scientists still need to decode, as the decametric scales of multiple spaces-times tend to generate 3×3+(st+1) structures, with new functions closer to the higher levels of the organism.
So the informative DNA is the highest scale of existence or ‘will of the cell’ and it has a lot of redundant extra-RNA that it should use together with the hormonal language to ‘dialog’ socially with other cells in/forming the functions of social tissues. Hormones should establish ‘spatial dialogues’ and redundant RNA temporal dialogues to code those systems. And both languages together should create the higher st+1 organic cycles and spatial structures of the organism.
Finally on top of both informative systems, the ternary principle adds the brain’s nervous impulses to fine-tune those 2 languages with military precision, as indeed nerves can ‘kill’ as military do, undisciplined subjects/cells.
Ternary differentiations at individual, organic level.
In the biological, organic level, evolution is fostered by the fundamental differentiations of any ∑E<=>∑2 O, relative space-time field that cause a ‘limited’ number of possible formal species:
-∑: Fractal differentiations between big, single animals Vs. smaller animals with multiple parts that become their preys: for example, single eyes and single bodies in molluscs Vs. multiple eyes and body parts in insects. They prove that single informative networks are more efficient that loose herds.
– Big bang/energetic vs. big banging/reproductive rhythms/ differentiations during the embryo stage, in which organisms establish 2 strategies of reproductive, cellular growth:
– Acoelomate and Seudocoelomate are big-bang organisms, which multiply its cells in a dense ball without inner cavities. Hence its size is minimal.
– Those organisms evolved latter into Coelomate, organized with the topological structure of st-points. Since they have 2 internal bilateral ‘big-bang cavities’ that grow much larger by invagination, in which the future EXO cyclical organs of exchange of Entropy and information (digestive, lung and vascular tissue) will develop. Those cavities are surrounded by inner and outer tissue that will form the external membrane or skin and the inner nervous, informative systems. Coelomate further differentiated according to the Ternary, Fractal Principle in new subclasses and grew into larger organisms, expanding further those cavities. So today most animals are Coelomate.
– The Fractal, Ternary Principle in Space (3 topologies, 3 differentiations) and Time (3 causes, 3 horizons) also explains:
– The evolutionary differentiations in time of species through 3 horizons of increasing informative and social evolution, from individuals to herds to tighter organisms.
– The 3 networks/organs in space of those species – the energetic, digestive network, the informative nervous or hormonal network and the reproductive network – which further evolved as they increased its informative complexity towards ‘the future’ in 3×3+(st+1) tissues and networks.
– Both processes together determined the organic evolution of animals, as each new top predator improves its organic networks, displacing a previous top predator. So mammals improved their blood, Entropy, nervous and reproductive systems, displacing reptiles and men improved their brains, displacing mammals.
– Finally the different dualities and inversions of space-time manifest in organic life through:
– Spatial Symmetries (left to right) called bilateralism.
– Asymmetries of temporal, hierarchical dimensions, since informative heads dominate reproductive bodies and are placed always on top in the dimension of height.
– Chemical and electrical languages. The duality body-brain shows in the interaction between the reproductive blood network that dominates the spatial body and the informative network that dominates the brain and nervous system. Nervous cells and languages control chemical languages and cells by creating simultaneously informative, nervous orders and chemical, energetic orders that arrive latter to the cells, reinforcing the electric message. So within the organism, neuro-secretory cells make and pour hormones to the blood network, while sending messages to the nervous system that will arrive first as advanced orders. Another example happens in the brain: electric neurons translate nervous impulses into chemical hormones and ‘calcium waves’ that reinforce the message, transferring it to the chemical cells. This primacy of faster, informative systems happens also in ecosystems: a nervous animal species preys on chemical plants.
– The Black Hole paradox. That dominance of information over Entropy shows also in the competence between species: Top Predator brains win over top predator bodies, thanks to their faster fractal or social actions that give them more OXE force per unit of time. So mammals win over dinosaurs and chips control machines. This means that a dominant species often is born as a small, fast form (Min. E=Max.O) that latter grows in size.
– The Oedipus paradox: The growth of complexity with the passing of time shows in the fact that new top predator species grow by feeding in previous, parental species, which become the ‘Entropy’ of their reproduction, as they share and compete in the same environment. So animals fed their son species, men; and men feed their son species, machine-weapons, evolved in wars.
The ecosystemic and geological level.
The planet acts on life at ecosystemic level, establishing the settings for prey-predator events and the conditions for evolution that can be summoned up in a word, Geographical isolation5:
Evolution is dangerous. Since during the mutational phase the underdeveloped new organs hinder the survival of the being. For that reason the 3 ‘scales’ act simultaneously to accelerate evolution:
– st-1: At genetic level, organisms suffer a change in their time speed, increasing its fractal, informative mutations.
– st: At organic level species follow a plan, provided by the lineal-cyclical duality of spatial and informative shapes, the only 2 possible paths of morphological evolution. It requires also the extra exo force provided by top predators. So species use only a little amount of its OXE force externally to absorb Entropy, changing its Entropy/information rhythm, e->O, from spatial movement in search of Entropy into inward, temporal, informative mutations.
– st+1: At ecosystemic level a species requires a secluded environment in which he won’t be menaced by top predators during the short time in which the evolutionary program dwindles survival chances; creating also densely populated regions that multiply the speed of informative change. For example, amoebas, fishes and amphibians were born in fresh water, a relatively secluded environment; while anaerobic bacteria, animal life and cephalopods, probably came from abyssal places, another secluded region. Finally, apes and birds came from secluded trees.
Without that synergy between the 3 scales of existence organisms would never evolve but become extinct during the supposedly chaotic ages of mutational evolution. Yet once the new form is found its survival chances improve geometrically, since it has evolved positively according to the i-logic plan, hence reaching a higher exo force. Then the being gets out of the secluded environment and changes back its I->E rhythm, starting a spatial, reproductive radiation, becoming a new top predator.
Thus, a ternary e->oxe->o rhythm of evolution-reproduction-Entropy feeding is proper of all successful species.
-Finally the st+1 Geological and climatic changes accelerate both: Extinction processes, especially among species of shallow waters that live in sea platforms, destroyed periodically by continental collisions) or species which depend on external temperature to regulate their metabolism (reptiles); and evolutionary processes, as they rise the ‘stakes of survival’ and establish a climatic parallel Se<=>To rhythm; as cold zones foster informative evolution.
All those environmental differentiations can be resumed in a word, Hierarchy, which manifests in the restrictions imposed by the higher ecosystemic planes of existence to the organism. For example, as animals migrated first from seawater to river and shallow waters, then into land, the transparent air environment eased their sensorial vision and so it fostered their informative, electronic, nervous evolution and developed further the informative dimension of height from where light comes.
Recap. The ternary principle of multicausality explains how the genetic, individual and ecosystemic planes of life existence simultaneously caused the great changes in the evolution of species. Those 3 levels of change co-act simultaneously since they are relative past, present and future levels that come together in the creation of the organism. That is, genes do not impose evolution to organisms that impose evolution to ecosystems, but according to Non AE-logic the 3 levels co-exist in a relative present, influencing each other and co-evolving together creating new species with higher information and OXE force, the arrow of future in all ecosystems and worlds from the Earth, to the galaxy, a growing vortex of informative species with higher mass towards its center. Thus 3 scales and the ternary, fractal principles – the plan of evolution – suffice to explain the evolution of life from molecules to human beings.
Palingenesis is the most fascinating proof of the metric of the 5th dimension and the relationship between time, information and faster lower scales.
Ecology studies the ∆+1 scale of biota, which relates to the ∆+2 scale of the world.