In the graph, the scales of the molecular super organism, described topologically.
In the Fourth Line, we study in greater detail each Plane of Existence of the Humind’s perceived Universe between the invisible force of ∆-4 gravitation and the partially perceived ∆+4 galactic cosmos.
We do so unlike in the second line, where we focused in the spatial super organisms as a whole closer to the mainstream analysis of reality by humind sciences, strictu senso, without concessions to the gallery by describing the world cycle of those super organisms through the Ðisomorphic method; which means to study:
- ∆§: Its new spatial qualities as a super organism co-existing in 3 scales, the ∆-1 atomic/cellular/individual scale (physic, biologic, social system), the ∆º organic thermodynamic scale and the ∆+1cosmologic, gravitational world in which the system exists; made of 3 topologic parts, $-potential/limbs<ST-bodywaves>-ð particle-heads.
- S=T: Its new temporal properties as a world cycle of existence that orders its 5 Dimotion in time in 3 scales of temporal duration; in steps that form its actions; in worldcycles and as a member of a larger set of species that go through 3 horizons of evolutions.
- 5Ð¹¹: Put together in detail, in the dynamic display of the system as it is seeded by a mind or informative still seed, which will reproduce, evolve and emerge in its ‘generative’ cycle as a larger whole, part of that world where it will perform its 5 Dimotions=actions of the program of existence to survive through reproduction, in a social world of scales, till entropy sets in and the organism dies.
Thus we subdivide the 3rd line in a central post that summarizes the ’11 Disomorphic set of properties’ of the being which in a dynamic manner express its temporal world cycle of existence as a scalar, fractal spatial superorganism; and then we summarize its world cycle in time and super organism in space in two other posts; with secondary subposts that might study specific species, ages of its worldcycles or organic parts of the super organism, in time, space and scale.
We shall thus in this post summarize the 5Ð¹¹isomorphisms of the ¡-1 molecules, ruled by electronic quantum languages of the world in its ternary scales, topologic forms and temporal ages, in a dynamic causal way as all ‘entities’ are Generated by a seed-mind that first perceives and develops the being as a mirror of the information it codes within its self…
We study in this post and its secondary subposts the…
The 11 Disomorphisms of Molecules
All atoms and molecules try to form ∆-spherical orbitals to perceive symmetric 3D ∆-flows. Thus atoms with perfect symmetric orbitals (Noble gases) don’t need further bondages or form diatomic ‘couples’ of opposite direction. The most perfect molecular solids, Crystals perceive, since we ‘see’ its mapping of infinitesimal images, mirrors of the external World and once a crystal cell is created, it provokes a growing fractal order, of all atoms around it, and vice versa, the destruction of its Œ point center collapses the growth of the crystals.
1st Disomorphism: Fractal Generator. 3 Bidimensional Topologies: the 3 parts of the molecule:
In ‘inverted’ molecules their nuclei Z-mass define energetic power to ‘control’ other molecules; (Table rows); orbital clouds are the active Œ-point (Table columns) and Van der Waals Forces are the toroid networks that communicate Sp & 0 across its body. Organic Molecules have Nitrogen Œ-points, C-bodies and Max. E-lectronegative Oxygen tails that kick water breaking, attracting and repelling its OH-, H+ radicals, left and right.
Molecular actions are similar to atomic ones ruled by new, emergent forces and motions.
– Max. æ: Molecular energy=∆Temperature=∆entropy produces lineal motions.
– Max.ï: Molecules transform lineal motion into cyclical vibration at 1013 Hertzs/Sec.
-Max.œ: Molecules reproduce assembling ∆-1 atoms in reactions ruled by a Law of Chemical Balance… between predators and preys: K=Max.ST (Products) / Min. ST: Reactants.
-§10: The 3rd i-logic postulate explains its social evolution. Let us consider this action in more detail:
– The Atomic Table is ordered in columns of similar body-valence and rows of similar Z-brain mass.
– Those 2 similarities define the strongest molecular bondage and bigger molecular masses.
– Atoms with highest dissimilarity (opposite rows) force form unstable Predatory Ion bondages.
– Equal body & Head atoms (C-N-O) form the most complex organic molecules.
Û+1: Identical atoms form ∆+1 crystals that have only symmetric configurations. So its central ‘Œ-point’ perceives information from all 3D directions and directs its growth (cell unit).
– Quark Condensates form gravitational ∆+1 Bosons of Max. Tƒ-mass, Black holes & pulsars.
Molecules have 2 main ts orbitals: Tƒ-π and |-s, whose vibrations determine 3±∆ actions.
3RD: NETWORKS AND Vital Constants
6th Disomorphism: Species Hierarchical, ∆±n perpendicular and §10≈û+1-parallel structures:
Gender duality. Sp,ST,Tƒ differentiation. Evolution of its species.
The electron (energetic) vs. Proton (informative) duality is not essential to the differentiation of molecules, unlike in the lower atomic scale. Only electron valences matter, the key numbers being ‘again’ 1,2,3,4 valences, which for the amazing range of different molecular compounds.
The form of the orbitals, also s,p,d,f varieties is another basic game of creation.
Ions are predatory hierarchical molecules, where the element with higher electronegativity traps and owns the electron.
co-valent molecules are parallel democratic structures.
organic molecules are complex structures with N-informative, C-body and O-energy classes.
Crystals have an order based in informative temporal primacy as they reproduce from a central cell.Molecular constants are essential in chemistry, and seek an Sp≈Tƒ equilibrium of reaction, whose general formula defines each dynamic Sp<K>Tƒ, dual system of molecular trans-form-ation. Thermodynamic laws express the Sp entropic, expansive arrow, which forgets the informative influence of ‘œ-points’ (Crystal regular structures and organic order).
The molecular life-death worldcycle are the 3 states of matter between ∆-1 birth as plasma & fission death
∆ scale: Life/death worldcycle: Molecules live and die in reactions according to their Top Predator, ST force
∆+1 scale: Their social gatherings go through 3 ages of Max. Energy (Gas), balanced Sp≈Tƒ, liquid, the most creative=reproductive form that enhances chemical reactions (solutions) and evolution of the more complex Organic Molecules (Life) and Informative solids
∆-2 plane: forces, which ‘feed’ the molecule. ∆-scale, atoms that shape its structure; ∆+1: states of matter and life cells.
Emergence: Molecules follow Inversion Laws between planes, as electrons, Sp-membranes in atoms become the Informative topology in Molecules and cyclic orbitals become Lineal (LCAO).
Molecules have differences in social scales, with a higher denser order in organic molecules with scales of minimal numbers and a much higher number of molecules in democratic isomorphic undifferentiated ionic crystals. Atomic systems do NOT obey the 10th scalar order but work in much larger numbers.
The 11 Ðisomorphisms of ORGANIC MOLECULES
ATƒ, GCST UTsp express the 4±∆ life actions in the ∆+1 social, bio-chemical scale of the cell.
H∆-1, CST, Osp & NTƒ and ATƒ, GCST UTsp express 3±∆ life actions in the ∆-2 atomic & ∆-1 molecular scales
Nitrogens are the ‘intelligent molecule’ of life organisms, Max. Tƒ. In the next scales Nitrogen rich nucleotides form informative Dna-Rna
In the sub posts of this section we will treat in more detail some of those isomorphisms for both type of molecules.
1st isomorphism: Fractal Generator: The topological equation of most organic molecules, specially proteins is:
Oxygen legs (Sp)<Carbon body (ST)>Tƒ-Nitrogen head
Max. æ: As explained in the ‘symmetric’ topological isomorphism (that perceives those actions in space), oxygen ‘legs’ kick out OH and 0 molecules to move.
Max. œ: Carbone atoms assembly in long structural, body lines that reproduce organic molecules.
Max. ï: Nitrogen controls them, with its 3-valence capacity to orientate in space, bending them to create is 3D forms.
- : û+1: All together socialize under the laws of affinity (3rd non-e Postulate), given its closeness in the atomic scale (6,7,8).
2nd isomorphism: space-time elements: SP<=>Tƒ and 2nd isomorphism. Bidimensional Topologies: the 3 parts of the Organic Molecule:
∆ï-3: Nitrogen atoms have 3D valences for symmetric perception, a regular clock vibration of 1016 Hertz/sec. min. bit of all circadian clocks & inactive=still=informative properties.
∆e-2: Oxygen of max. Electronegativity and motion plays energetic roles in all life scales.
- 10: Oxygen rich sugars form social chains, energy of cells. Balanced Amino acidsSTevolve socially into Proteins, the carbon-dominant body of ∆+1 organic molecules and Nitrogen rich ∑-Nucleotides form Dna, informative heads that control the cell through:
û+1: Tƒ-Dna control 3 Rnas that act as energetic, informative and reproductive networks of the cell.
6th its species. See temporal ges below.
Molecular Ages: The 3±∆ ages of molecular evolution keep body functions for Cst dominant molecules, Informative functions for Ntƒ dominant & energy functions for Osp dominant molecules. Molecules keep also its ternary topologies & follow the Metrics of balanced Sp/Tƒ growth: ∆Sp/∆Tƒ=K:
– ∆-1: atomic age. Simple organic molecules form departing from CNO∆-1 urea.
– Max. Energy age: Lineal fats, long carbon chains with Oe attached to its ends dominate.
– <=>: Amino acid age: COOHs, CH4ST and NH3t, the 1st ∆-2 scale of life molecules combine into organic herds of 21 amino acids, divided in 5 types, each one specialized in one of the 3±∆ actions: Simple ∆-1 bricks (Cysteines, Glycine, Proline), N-dominant with electrically charged Side chains, ‘heads’ of the herds; hydrophobic, reproductive ones that merge easily in long ∆+1 protein chains and energetic, Oxygen dominant, with polar uncharged side chains of faster motions.
– Max. Tƒ: Age of Nucleotides, the informative molecules of life that add an informative Tƒ-dimension of height to |-amino acids, forming nitrogen & sugar rings. They dominate amino acids, preventing their mirror reproduction, limiting them to L-species. 4 types specialize in the 3+∆ actions of all Universal systems, according to their |<=>O topological configurations & relative abundance of Nt, Cst, Os: At, GCST UTs They evolve socially into huge chains called nucleic acids, Œ points of:
– ∆+1: Cellular age. Nucleic acids, macromolecules with max. ST force, integrate all other carbohydrates in cell, the first scale of fully functional life super-organisms, where Proteins will become |- membranes & DNAs, Œ points enclosing in a toroid region smaller ∆-1 molecules that perform the reproductive cycles of the cell that maximize the creation of those 2 dominant species.
Life emerges in 3 scales of social evolution: the Energy, young age of simple -2 organic molecules during the I anaerobic Earth, the ST age of ∆-1 cells with an explosive radiation of organic matter and the informative, ‘cold’ age of multi-cellular evolution during the ‘iceball’ Earth. Those ages follow the fractal Law, as each can be subdivided in 3 smaller ages.